Saturday, June 20, 2009

Who the heck are you?

Early Synthetic World: Ultima OnlineImage via Wikipedia

I've been on the blogosphere, and the web, as a writer for a while. Nonetheless, when you start up a new place to yak, your credibility is in doubt, and people more than anything want to know "who the heck are you?"

So here's the blunt facts:

I'm Jaime Skelton. Mostly, I write, and it's about video games. I started realizing I had a nack for it in 2007, but I didn't really crack into the industry until this past year.

My old gaming blog (which I refuse to update any longer, I have too many issues with the company) is Venus Gaming.

I currently write for Examiner as the Salt Lake MMORPG Examiner.

I also write for BrightHub in their MMO Channel.

Some of my gaming work can also be found on Associated Content, although I rarely publish there now due to my other writing contracts and interests.

Although I've been writing about MMOs only briefly, I've been playing them since the days of Ultima Online. I've been betaing MMOs since EverQuest (yes, the original.) And I've been gaming for over 20 years.

So cheers, and welcome to my thought dump for gaming.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment